db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is not found in NMS | Data not found

db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is not found in NMS | Data not found

I attempted to transfer an UNLOCKED iPhone 7 from ATT over to Boost through the online activation system. After entering the IMEI number I received the following ERROR MSG
I contacted Boost and spent a tremendous amount of time on the phone with tech support and they told me that their system couldn't see the phone from ATT so it must not be unlocked. I contacted ATT to verify that the phone had been unlocked (which it was), then contacted Boost again only to hear no resolution. The representative I spoke with told they would transfer me to a someone who could help fix the issue, but instead I was transferred to ATT.
After getting no where with multiple Boost representatives, I purchased the SIM activation kit and attempted to activate the iPhone manually. The set up process went smoothly, however the service is saying "Sprint" and I keep getting a message about the SIM being LOCKED. I've tried contacting Boost, but have not gotten anywhere with this issue.
Is there a solution to this problem?
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is not found in NMS | Data not found

Hi there! It seems that device may not be compatible with us. Allow us to take a closer look! Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Re: db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is not found in NMS | Data not found

What does this message mean I’m teyomg to sign into my boost act
Agent

Hi there Zabroky173. Are you still experiencing that issue? If so, please let us know if you are using the app to access your account or through the web? 

Groupie

Having the same problem. Help?
Agent

Hey there! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with the device IMEI. 

Groupie

hello can you check my IMEI too? I am having the same problem.

I understand your concern, nathan45692. Can you please provide me your IMEI number?