change from android to iphone

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

change from android to iphone

If my current plan is due by August 1st and I order the iPhone, will android still work until the iphone arrives if I do not pay the monthy refil for the android account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, ganesh.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Let’s take a closer look. The Inner Circle plan will take effect when you complete the phone swap. If you do not want to pay one more month on your Android plan, you can simply wait for the device to be delivered and activated; however, that means you would not have service meanwhile. We hope this has clarified your doubts.

~AmyM25

~AmyM25

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, ganesh. Thank you so much for reaching out to us. No, it will not. If the bill is not paid by the due date, the service will be interrupted.

Highlighted
Accomplice

how to avoid paying for Android service and buy iPhone at the same time?

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, ganesh.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Let’s take a closer look. The Inner Circle plan will take effect when you complete the phone swap. If you do not want to pay one more month on your Android plan, you can simply wait for the device to be delivered and activated; however, that means you would not have service meanwhile. We hope this has clarified your doubts.

~AmyM25

~AmyM25

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Not applicable

Hi