activation iphone 6s plus prepaid

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

activation iphone 6s plus prepaid

I just bought this phone from boost on the 1st and got it yesterday, the 7th. But I'm having trouble with the activation process. It kinda seems like some kind of lock on the phone because whoever owned it before, I don't believe has taken the phone off their icloud.  I don't know what else to do

also when trying to activate the sim part number doesn't match the one i have 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: activation iphone 6s plus prepaid

I see. Please, let us have your number, PIN and IMEI of that iPhone in a private message, so we can help you with that. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
6 REPLIES
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, lirry124. We want to help! Are you using the SIM card that came with the phone or the one from your previous phone?

Accomplice

it came with one with the card already inside the phone

Agent

Hey there @lirry124 Can you send us a picture of the screen of the device? Or, could you tell us exactly what you see on the screen? 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

there's nothing that appears on the screen, i entered my icloud information and it works like normal, it's the activation on the boost website 

, it keeps telling me to try again and the iphone is locked

Accomplice

Snip20190109_3.png

Agent

I see. Please, let us have your number, PIN and IMEI of that iPhone in a private message, so we can help you with that. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25