Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Will I receive my phone tomorrow

Go to solution

Will I receive my phone tomorrow

Will I receive my phone tomorrow if I purchase it earlier today at 6am and asked for expedited..how long will it take for them to lemme know when it’s processed and shipped
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Will I receive my phone tomorrow

Please send me a private message with your order key number. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Hey there, Ksb189! Do you have tho order number? 

Highlighted

Yes I have my order number
Highlighted

Please send me a private message with your order key number. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Same here.. I  ordered 2 phones Wednesday, February 27th around 9:45pm... I paid the next day shipping fee... I just want to know when I will get the phones as well... I spent quite a lot on this order, and then extra to make sure I got them immediately... If it isn't the following business day, like it stated, I'd like a refund, it pretty much defeated the purpose... it's been 24 hours and it's still "processing" with no tracking number available yet.. I'm pretty disappointed 

Highlighted
Agent

Hello irobinson0122. Orders placed after 12:00 PM are not processed until the following business day. Since you placed your order on Wednesday after 12:00 PM, it is processed on Thursday, and you should receive it Friday (today).