When will phone arrive?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

When will phone arrive?

I’ve ordered a purple iPhone 11 before 12 pm and paid for next business day ($12). When should I anticipate this item coming my way?
See more topics labeled with:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there @Adaeze. The phone should be shipped tomorrow, but it could be delivered tomorrow, or Monday.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there @Adaeze. The phone should be shipped tomorrow, but it could be delivered tomorrow, or Monday.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

I ordered a phone Thursday after 1:00. Today is Friday and I haven’t received an update on the shipping of my phone when will my phone arrive ?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Amirah01! Thanks for reaching out. Please send us a PM with your order number so we can take a look. 

Highlighted
Groupie

How can I send a PM
Highlighted
Agent

@Amirah01: You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I ordered an Iphone at cyber Monday sale. I didn't recevie the phone, and Fedex sant it back to boost mobile last Friday. I called boost mobile and asked them to sent me back the phone, they refused. They want me place an order again and refund my money for the phone. BUT i don't wanna my money back. I need them sent me back my phone whice i already paid. NEED HELP
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @unhappyp_buyer. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, there's no way for us to send the phone again. In this situation, we'll provide you with a refund and you can order the phone again. We're truly sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

It wasn't my fault that i didn't receive the phone . The Fedex tracking number shows refused by recipient last Friday although i was home. I called Fedex on the same day. They said it was the shiper's request to bring back the phnoe. So i am wondering was the Cyber Monday sale is for real? If so please tell me what should i do for next year in order to get a real deal. THANKS
Highlighted
Enthusiast

and please give me a reason why boost can't sent me back the phone which i already paid