When will my phone arrive??

Groupie

When will my phone arrive??

Soooooo I ordered an iPhone 7 plus 8/12/19 (yesterday) around 5:20 PM. And It said it would arrive in 3-5 business days.. will it come any day this week?? IM CONFUSEDDDD. I NEED HELPPPP

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: When will my phone arrive??

Hi there, @carmen21. The phone will arrive within this or next week. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Groupie

Hey! So you don't know for sure when it will come. It will just come next or this week? I'm hoping it comes this week because I am going on a trip on Sunday (not that you care) but just wanted to know if it would come this week.
Agent

We understand your concern, @carmen21. Tomorrow you can check the status of the order and track it if it has been shipped.

Groupie

Thank you!
Agent

You're very welcome.

Groupie

I ordered my iPhone 7 Plus last Tuesday and I used over night shipping and it hadn’t gave me a tracking number
Agent

Hello, @jaylaa12. Thanks for stopping by. Let's do some investigating. Can you please send us a private message with the order number?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

The phone will arrive within this or next week.