Useless Gift for my daughter !!!!!

Highlighted
Groupie

Useless Gift for my daughter !!!!!

Good afternoon and thank you for taking the time to read this. My daughter bought me a refurbished iPhone 6s from the Boost Mobile web site. However, the web site made no mention of locking the phone to a 12 month plan requirement before it can be used with other carriers. Basically, it renders my birthday gift useless since I use a different carrier. Called customer service and they said I was being transferred got disconnected , call back ask to talk to a supervisor or manger  she gave me some bs email address of Executive@sprint.com

Please do the right thing and help me unlock the device to be used elsewhere since your web site does not make any mention of this requirement during checkout. Let me know what information you need to unlock the device. I appreciate your help and look forward to your reply.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, tyty1313. We understand your concern, and we apologize for the inconvenience this might cause you, but unfortunately Boost Mobile does not sell unlocked phones. The phones need to be active for 12 months to be eligible for unlocking. In this case, you may want to return the phone for a full refund. Please send us a private message so we can provide you with the instructions on how to return it back to us.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi John

I dose not let me PM you.

Can I email you or you can me

Thanks

Highlighted
Agent

You can reach us by email here by clicking Contact Us: 

https://ort-www5.boostmobile.com/?INTNAV=BotNav:Support:SupportHome#!/support/faq