Upgrade phone

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Upgrade phone

I have an iPhone 6 and I want to upgrade to another iPhone, I was wondering do boost do the “iPhone forever” or will I have to basically buy another iPhone
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Upgrade phone

Hi Thorn94_! Right now, we do not have that type of offers. However, you have the option to take advantage of our upgrade offer if you have been a Boost Mobile customer for more than 120 days and have not made any device change in the last 120 days.  Please visit one of our authorized stores for more information about prices and devices available.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hi Thorn94_! Right now, we do not have that type of offers. However, you have the option to take advantage of our upgrade offer if you have been a Boost Mobile customer for more than 120 days and have not made any device change in the last 120 days.  Please visit one of our authorized stores for more information about prices and devices available.

Accomplice j_r
Accomplice

can you check online to see if your eligable first before going to a store
Agent

Hi. We provide as well our BoostUP Program. Any Boost customer with a monthly plan who has made at least 12 consecutive on-time payments is eligible for BoostUP. To check your eligibility, sign into  My Account. If you are eligible, you will see ‘You are eligible for BoostUP! Installment Billing’ in the My Device section. If you are not eligible the option would not be available