Unpaid iPhone 6 Pre-Owned - Trying to switch from boostmobile to Sprint

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Unpaid iPhone 6 Pre-Owned - Trying to switch from boostmobile to Sprint

Hello; so recently I had bought the iPhone 6 pre-owned on boostmobile in hopes of a cheap new phone that I would be able to use to replace my currently shattered Galaxy S7 Edge. I made a phone call to Sprint a month ago, saying that I was planning on doing this, and they told me if the phone doesn't work; just bring it in and it'll be settled. The day finally came, and instantly I rush to the store to find that I was sold a phone that was still under a contract? Sprint then told me that I should have been received something to pay off the rest of the fee or something. I was wondering if anyone has any clue what I should do? I'm limited in time due to the fact I'm just going to return this product as a last case scenario. Thanks - Andrew

7 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Unpaid iPhone 6 Pre-Owned - Trying to switch from boostmobile to Sprint

Hello! We'll be happy to help you. Are you trying to activate your Boost Mobile iPhone 6 Pre-owned with Sprint? Please clarify.

Enthusiast

Yes indeed. I ordered the pre-owned phone on boostmobile.
Enthusiast

Topic is still unsokved; I accidentally clicked a button, sorry.
Agent

In this case, you need to contact Sprint for assistance. If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.

Enthusiast

In the post; I mention that I have contacted Sprint. I went to Sprint, and they had told me the phone was not fully paid by whoever previously owned it in Boostmobile, and that's why I'm here.

Agent

We understand. However, we offer prepaid phones and we do not have contracts.

Groupie

Hsend the phone back boost mobile wont help in tjat they will more in likely tell u pay it off