Unlocked my iphone

Highlighted
Groupie

Unlocked my iphone

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Unlocked my iphone

Hello, @FrankMarti. Thank you for stopping by. The phone must meet the requirements of our unlock policy in order for us to be able to unlock it. One of the requirements is that the phone must have been active on a Boost Mobile account for at least 12 months. Does your phone qualify to be unlocked? Please let us know. -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I got an Iphone from Someone and the phone is locked by Boost Mobile I would like to unlock it.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello. In order to unlock a phone, the same must have been used for 12 months, and you must be able to provide the account information where it was used (phone number and PIN). If you have this information and the phone meets the requirement, please send us a private message.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello, i have the phone number and SIM Card but i don’t have any pin. Can it work like that?
Highlighted
Agent

No. If you can not authenticate the account, the request will not be completed. You would need to contact the previous owner for assistance.

Highlighted
Groupie

Waw, The phone is ESN Clean, full payment, but I can’t unlock the phone money and time lost, anyway thank you.
Highlighted

I.called to get my phone unlocked and nothing has happened i meet all the requirements can you help
Highlighted

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".