Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Unlocked iphone not eligible to swap

Go to solution
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Unlocked iphone not eligible to swap

Oh no, that's not what we'd like to hear, @ ana_diaz559! Bear in mind that, not all unlocked devices are compatible with our service. Please let us know the following:

* Which phone are you trying to activate?

* Where did you purchase the phone?

* Was this phone previously activated (or was meant to be) in another company? If yes, which one? 

Bear in mind that, if the phone was meant to be with an specific carrier it might not be compatible with us (depending on the model) even if the phone has not been activated with another company or if it is unlocked. Please provide us with the information requested that way we can help! 

Highlighted
Groupie

I also bought a unlocked iPhone XR and it won’t let me swap please help me
Highlighted
Accomplice

Can you help me also
Highlighted
Accomplice

Can you help me find my PUK? And Swap My Devices From My IPhone 6 To My New IPhone 7 Plus I’ve been very patient knowing that everyone’s going through a crisis at this moment but I’ve tried calling and nothing works ... Need My Phone Working At A Time like this .. my other one is completely smashed
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @ZaquanKennedy! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Sending to you now brother thank you!