Unlocked iphone not eligible to swap

Go to solution
Accomplice

Unlocked iphone not eligible to swap

I bought an unlocked iphone 8 plus from apple and i bought a new boost Mobile sim card and I already have an existing account on boost but its telling me im unable to swap my old phone with my new one
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unlocked iphone not eligible to swap

No worries!  We can definitely help you out with that, DymB17! Can you please send me a private message with your:

-Phone number 

-PIN number

-IMEI of new iPhone 

-SIM card number to activate with new iPhone.

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

No worries!  We can definitely help you out with that, DymB17! Can you please send me a private message with your:

-Phone number 

-PIN number

-IMEI of new iPhone 

-SIM card number to activate with new iPhone.

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

Same here except I bought mine from best buy and they are saying my phone isn't even compatible with the network. I don't understand it is an unlocked phone.

Agent

Hi there, @callasm! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send me a PM with your phone's IMEI so we can check. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

I am also have the same problem. I am trying to activate the phone and I keep getting a “phone not eligible to swap” error message.

Agent

Hello, @ariannahorton. Thanks for reaching out to us. Let's take a closer look. What carrier did you get the handset from? Did you check its compatibility with the company? If not, visit the following link: https://boost.co/2trmLAx.

It is an unlocked phone. It says the phone is not eligible.

It is an unlocked phone. It says the phone is not eligible.

Highlighted
Agent

Please, send us a private message with the IMEI of that phone. To do so, just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".