Unlocked at&t iPhone not registering IMEI

Highlighted
Groupie

Unlocked at&t iPhone not registering IMEI

I'm getting the message following message when trying to switch phones:

db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:089250842304804632 is not found in NMS

I bought it from AT&T and it has been unlocked. In my iPhone it shows "No Service" but in my J7 Perx the SIM works fine.
See more topics labeled with:
7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Unlocked at&t iPhone not registering IMEI

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @Estradaee. What's the model of the iPhone that you are trying to activate? Did you check the eligibility here at https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?

Groupie

I'm having the exact same issue. Got my iPhone 6 unlocked from AT&T, bought a SIM card kit from Boost, and now IF the website lets me log in, and by some miracle lets me enter the IMEI/MEID the ICCID always fails. Either with the error message OP posted or just simply, "We had trouble processing your ICCID. Please try again". 

I entered my IMEI on the page where it asks to see whether or not it's compatible and it said it was, so I went ahead and bought the SIM card kit.

Agent

Hi!

Would you mind sending us a private message with your device IMEI and SIM card number? We'll be glad to check on it asap.

EdwinRG.

Accomplice

I am also experiencing this problem, i have tried multiple time over the course of 4 months.

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a private message with the details so we can assist you. In order to send us a private message, you will need to click on one of the agents profile (they will marked as such),  click "send this user a private message".

Accomplice

With what details exactly?

Please send us a message with your phone number, PIN code and the IMEI number of the device you are trying to swap on your account.