Unlock iPhone

Highlighted
Groupie

Unlock iPhone

I purchased a preowned phone (paid in full) when I tried to activate it, it is carrier locked through sprint. How do I have this phone unlocked? I have already reached out to sprint and they cannot tell me anything.
See more topics labeled with:
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, Tonyaf5. Thanks for contacting us. We do not sell unlocked phones. All of our phones are made to work exclusively in our network, some phones qualify for unlocking, but that does not guarantee that the phones can work on other networks. To unlock your device, you'll need to meet some requirements.

1. The device must be turned on in the Sprint coverage area with the Boost Mobile SIM card in it.
2. The person requesting the device to be unlocked must be a current or former customer or an individual owner who can provide the phone number and PIN code for the account last associated with the device. 
3. The device has not been reported as lost or stolen.
4. The device has been activated at least 12-months, and at least a payment has been made within the last 90 days of that 12-month activation.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I bought the iphone 6s plus from someone and I see the iphone 6s plus screen " Activitatiion lock" -[ Apple ID and password] as I have not idea how? And I believe that I noticed the sim card-sprint as probably from boost runs to sprint network or something! I just would like someone who able help.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Bethann50. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the phone. 

In this cases you have to contact the seller to gain access to the phone. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I did texted inbox fb to person and she did respond /didn't texted back to me as I have been waiting for her answer! Once she told me that she said " Hook up to Computer to set or up" and I told her that I don't have the computer!
Highlighted
Accomplice

I believe her name Tina Waters and her daughter Cassidy Williams as which who seller the iphone 6s plus from Facebook market store!
Highlighted
Agent

That's unfortunate. We can only advise you to try to solve it with the seller. You might also want to contact Apple for assistance. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Where do I contact to Apple for assistance??
Highlighted
Agent

You can find Apple's information on their website. Here's the link: 

https://www.apple.com/contact/

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank you