Unlock Iphone

Highlighted
Accomplice

Unlock Iphone

Hi there, 

i'm back to Brazil and I need unlock my iPhone 7 128 GB, how make this? 

Rodrigo

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Boost Mobile will assist with unlocking a device under the following circumstances:

• The device is SIM unlock capable
  • The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
  • The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months
  • The associated account is active and in good standing

If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to request that your DSU-capable device be unlocked, let us know. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

good afternoon, my phone has all the above requirements, I would like to request unlock

Highlighted
Agent

Please send me a Private Message with your phone, PIN and IMEI. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

hi i dont have PIN on my account 

IMEI:

Highlighted
Agent

We're sorry. We required the account information to confirm the device eligibility.

Highlighted
Accomplice

My friend, I am in Brazil, your site does not access in Brazil. I do not know how to know the pin of the chip that I do not have, I can not know anything, I just need you to unlock my cell phone, it was bought in the name of Rodrigo Silvério, on the website of boostmobile, used cell phone, if you need the e-mail registered at the time of purchase, it was digo.silverio@outlook.com.br
the value was 250 dollars plus a delivery 15, and a further 12 dollars.

can you help me?

Highlighted
Agent

Unfortunately, we are unable to send the unlock request without the account information. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

What are you doing? I get a cell phone locked at home?

@JamieB wrote:

Unfortunately, we are unable to send the unlock request without the account information. 

Highlighted
Agent

In order to get a device unlocked, the following requirements must be met: 

• The device is SIM unlock capable
  • The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
  • The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months
  • The associated account is active and in good standing

The customer must be capable of providing the number and PIN last active/associated with the device they desire to unlock, otherwise, we cannot send the unlock request. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25