Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Unable to swap phone.

Highlighted

Unable to swap phone.

I broke my phone and my husband gave me his IPhone 6s cause he purchased a new one this phone was under boost so why can’t I swap the phone. When I look up my information it has this phone on it but it is not working.
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted

Re: Unable to swap phone.

Hey there, Carol625! We truly apologize for that issue, and sorry for the late reply!

To further help you, please send us a private message including your Boost phone number and PIN code, plus the IMEI of the iPhone 6s you got from your husband.

We'll be pleased to serve you!

Hozuki_Robert

Highlighted
Groupie

I'm trying to swap everything from one phone to another and its saying that device is not eligible to swap

Highlighted
Groupie

I'm trying to swap everything from one phone to another and its saying that device is not eligible to swap

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Penny1973! We want to help. In order to assist you better, can you please let us know if you're trying to transfer you're services to a different phone? Or just the personal information from one device to another?

Highlighted
Groupie

I'm trying to transfer everything from 1 phone to another like same service different phone
Highlighted
Agent

We'd be happy to help, @Penny1973. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN, and device DEC or MEID number so we can help you.   

Note: For you to send me a Private Message you'll need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

Highlighted
Groupie

I am also having trouble switching over to an iphone from an android. I entered the needed information but it said it was unable to swap.

Highlighted

Hey there, maeleenwes! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time. Can you please send me a private message with:

-Phone number 

-PIN

-DEC of new device

To send me a private message, please click on my username and please select to send private message.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I am also having the same issue, it won’t let me swap from my ZTE to an unlocked iphone6, and I did check first to see that it is compatible, which it is. Any help?