Unable to receive calls

Highlighted
Groupie

Unable to receive calls

I recently purchased a new iPhone and switched and no longer can any calls.  All calls go to voice mail. 

I am starting to get very frustrated because I am unable to contact support. I keep getting stuck in loops. The only time I was able to talk with them in person, they said the problem would be fixed in 48 hours.  Well, it was not fixed.  I am unable to reach a real person on the phone, and the web site says that I could click on the orange icon to chat with someone.  There is no orange chat icon on my screen, and I can not find another way to open a support ticket.  How to I reach support?

I am at loss as to what to do, other then go with another company at this point.

Problem summary:

- Have had service for many years and multiple devices with no problems (iPhone)

- Originally a virgin mobile customer recently migrated to Boost

- Purchased new iPhone

- Migrated from old iPhone number to new iPhone using web portal 

- Able to make outgoing calls

- Unable to receive any calls all calls go to voice mail

- No visual or audible indications that there is incoming calls

- Receive voice mail alerts after the message is left

- Do not disturb is disabled

- Cell data works fine

- Have reprogrammed the phone per support

- Have restarted the phone many times

Does anyone have any suggestions how I should proceed?

Thanks.

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Groupie

I'm having the same problem.  Went to a Boost store - another customer was dealing with same issue.  They told us they needed to call Apple and would text us back.  Two days after no reply, I called the store this morning.  Representative said it's a network issue and gave me no information about when it may be fixed, how long to wait, etc.

My phone (new SE) still says Virgin Mobile as the carrier, although I know it's been changed over to Boost.  Frustrating, for sure!

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, tami! We apologize for any inconvenience. We definitely want to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account? Thanks.

Highlighted
Groupie
Groupie

I'm having the exact same issue with the same phone and same circumstances as Tami above, and got the same "tower enhancement" reason that others have gotten, and to wait 48-72 hours. This was from the online chat, after twice contacting them about issues. Since others have gotten this issue fixed, I'd like to get this fixed as well. We never had these issues with Virgin...

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, cjv. Please send us a private message with the address where you are experiencing this issue.

Highlighted
Groupie
Groupie

Message sent.

Highlighted
Groupie

Aye.. Same issue.. this is irritating and a waste of money currently.. 😞