Unable to receive calls.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Unable to receive calls.

I recently transferred cell phone companies from virgin mobile to boost. 
Not long after transferring I swapped over to an iPhone 11.

It is come to my attention I can send calls but I am unable to receive them.

I called boost Mobile and follow the step-by-step instruction in the automated message and I still couldn’t get calls. 

I then did a complete reset and reinstalled everything and Still no calls.

It would be much appreciated if someone could help me as soon as possible to fix this issue.

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Groupie

Were you ever able to receive calls.  I just realized that I am no longer receiving calls since switching phones a few weeks ago.  Boost is telling me it's a recent network issue, but that's the only response I'm getting. 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear this, @tami! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Groupie
Groupie

Me too!! Same situation exactly. Have you had any resolution? I can only receive calls when phone is in 3G setting and that’s never going to be a solution.
Agent

Hi there, @Mkw. Sorry to hear that you're having issues. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin.

Highlighted

I was unable to receive calls on my iPhone 11 and could not get a helpful answer on how to fix it. This is what I found online to fix the problem!
How to switch VoLTE on/off
Android
The many different “flavours” of Android mean the instructions below will vary slightly from phone to phone, but it should be something like:

Go to Settings
Tap Call or “Cellular networks”
Toggle the “voice over LTE” option on or off
The VOLTE icon at the top of the screen will then appear or disappear
iPhone
Go to Settings
Tap Cellular
Tap Cellular Data Options
Select Enable LTE
You’ll now see a screen with three options Off, Voice & Data and Data Only. Tap Voice & Data to switch on VoLTE.
Highlighted
Groupie

This solved my issue with not receiving calls!! I was almost at my last end with boost. Thank you!!
Highlighted
Accomplice

I did this but now it is a week later and no calls. LTE/VLTE Off - all calls going to voicemail. I have doublechecked everyother suggestion, it is STILL HAPPENING. 

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @PrincessBling. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin, current address, MEID and SIM card number to verify. We'd love to help.

Highlighted
Accomplice

If you are going to tell me to turn off "silence unknown callers" or to turn off "do not disturb" then don't bother. I tried turning off and on VLTE or whatever that is, even under 3G my calls ar going to voicemail.  Why do I need to provide you with all of my personal data to fix this network issue? DO you want my credit card number too?