Unable to receive calls.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Unable to receive calls.

I recently transferred cell phone companies from virgin mobile to boost. 
Not long after transferring I swapped over to an iPhone 11.

It is come to my attention I can send calls but I am unable to receive them.

I called boost Mobile and follow the step-by-step instruction in the automated message and I still couldn’t get calls. 

I then did a complete reset and reinstalled everything and Still no calls.

It would be much appreciated if someone could help me as soon as possible to fix this issue.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Unable to receive calls.

Were you ever able to receive calls.  I just realized that I am no longer receiving calls since switching phones a few weeks ago.  Boost is telling me it's a recent network issue, but that's the only response I'm getting. 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear this, @tami! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Highlighted

Me too!! Same situation exactly. Have you had any resolution? I can only receive calls when phone is in 3G setting and that’s never going to be a solution.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Mkw. Sorry to hear that you're having issues. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin.