Unable to login with phone # and pin #

Go to solution
Highlighted
Not applicable

Unable to login with phone # and pin #

I am trying to update my credit card on file.

It is saying my phone # and login pin are incorrect and now my account is temporarily locked.  

I called support and got the PIN text messaged to my phone.  They sent me a 4 digit pin but you have to enter a 6 digit pin.  Odd...

I know the PIN is correct...what is going on???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Promoter

4 digit PIN=Boost mobile.  I'd suggest trying their site login https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/sign-in.html or the "My Boost" app.  I was "switched" to Boost without warning and had a similar experience.  You device will say "Virgin Mobile" everywhere even though I suspect you're on Boost.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Promoter

4 digit PIN=Boost mobile.  I'd suggest trying their site login https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/sign-in.html or the "My Boost" app.  I was "switched" to Boost without warning and had a similar experience.  You device will say "Virgin Mobile" everywhere even though I suspect you're on Boost.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Not applicable

Thank you.  That did that trick.  

I was also switched over without warning.

All the emails for updates still came from Virgin Mobile so I figured the switch hadn't happened yet.

Thanks again!

Highlighted
Promoter

I got the email today in fact telling me I've been transferred.  I never experienced a service interruption and that's what important.  Glad you're good to go.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there θ_Rules. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to check the account. 

Highlighted
Groupie

I lost my phone and can't login so I need assistance
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, arocho75! I'm sorry to hear about that. I'd like to look into this for you. Please send me a private message with your phone number.

Highlighted
Groupie

how do I send a private message. This is so confusing urgh

Highlighted
Agent

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

Highlighted
Groupie

Any suggestions