Unable to activate phone!

Highlighted
Groupie

Unable to activate phone!

Can someone please help me! So I've been a boost customer for almost 2 years now. Well I've finally decided to add my (pregnant) wife to my family plan. So we ordered the new iphone se for 350 bucks on the boost site. It came in friday 8/7/20 and when I went online to activate it, it said it failed. I tried to speak with someone online, and couldn't get through. So I drove 30 min to a store, and the lady tells me she cant help me because it was done online. So she gives me a number to call. I'm on the phone over an hour and the guy says he's never seen this before. And that he escalated it to his superior and it should be resolved and to call back in 24 hours. (24 hours later) I call again. Same thing, they dont understand what the problem is (place me on hold 100 different times) then come back and say "okay sir I talked to my manager and we had to send this to a different department so please call us back in 24 hours and it will be resolved" I call again next day. Same response "that department isn't open until monday so call us back 24 hours" (monday) "we're showing that it isnt activated yet, the issue has been escalated please give it another 24 hours" (TODAY) same thing, I call give the whole story for the 100th time and some lady named "Van" assures me it will be resolved today, and apologizes profusely. Asks for the imei # phone # sim# and even tracking number which I have everything in hand. Places me on hold for 45 min then comes back online to say "I'm sorry sir I've escalated it to my manager please allow 24-72 hours for someone to contact you to fix this problem.... it's been well over 72 hours since my FIRST call to boost. By this point, as I should be, I'm angry. My wife is pregnant, and without a phone. I work during the day so I can't check on her. We've spent 400 dollars on this new phone that we can't use. And everytime I call to try to fix this problem, they give me the same run around talking about call back in (x) amount of hours and when I do it's the same thing!!!! Can someone please fix this, or give me a new phone, or refund, or better yet the phone number to someone who can fix it!!! Also on my last phone call I asked to speak to manager, she asked for my phone number and said a manager will call me back the same day. And of course never has. This is ridiculous, I've been a loyal customer and shouldn't treated like this. If this isnt resolved my the end of the week I'll be forced to goto another carrier.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your concern, @Bdozier11, and we apologize. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Highlighted
Groupie

Update: the person who responded below dm me and I gave all the information they asked for and guess what they tell me. Same thing, "it's been escalated and please contact us again in 24-48 hours. " boost mobile has stolen 400 dollars from my 7 month pregnant wife and left her without a phone and will do nothing to help us. I'll be canceling my service soon. STAY AWAY!!!
Highlighted
Groupie

Update: the person who responded above dm me and I gave all the information they asked for and guess what they tell me. Same thing, "it's been escalated and please contact us again in 24-48 hours. " boost mobile has stolen 400 dollars from my 7 month pregnant wife and left her without a phone and will do nothing to help us. I'll be canceling my service soon. STAY AWAY!!!