Unable to activate device: db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:IMEI is not found in NMS

Enthusiast

Unable to activate device: db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:IMEI is not found in NMS

Trying to avtivate an iphone 7 plus but keep getting error 

db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701: is not found in NMS

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Unable to activate device: db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:IMEI is not found in NMS

Hello, @DARK-HAWK! We apologize for the inconvenience. We'd love to help! Try to activate your phone by using a different web browser or device to see if it works.

If the problem still persists, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN, and the MEID of the phone and ICCID/SIM card number. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Unable to activate device: db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:IMEI is not found in NMS

Alright I sent you a private message with the info you requested
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hi I need help with the same exact problem
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Tyrellsorum. Thank you for contacting us. We will be addressing your concern through your private message. Victo21

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello i just switched from an andriod to an iphone x and it says sim failure after i put it it what do i do
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Kutemeikito. You would not be able to use the android sim card in an IPhone. Where did you purchase the IPhone from? 

Highlighted

I'm having the same issue. Have tried two different web browsers.

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @stephenrydalch. We definitely want to get this figured out for you. To assist you further, please send us a private message with the IMEI and SIM card numbers of the cellphone you're trying to activate. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Groupie

I am getting the same error and am very frustrated.