Unable to activate device: db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:IMEI is not found in NMS

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Unable to activate device: db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:IMEI is not found in NMS

Trying to avtivate an iphone 7 plus but keep getting error 

db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701: is not found in NMS

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Re: Unable to activate device: db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:IMEI is not found in NMS

Hello, @DARK-HAWK! We apologize for the inconvenience. We'd love to help! Try to activate your phone by using a different web browser or device to see if it works.

If the problem still persists, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN, and the MEID of the phone and ICCID/SIM card number. 

Enthusiast

Re: Unable to activate device: db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:IMEI is not found in NMS

Alright I sent you a private message with the info you requested
Accomplice

Hi I need help with the same exact problem
Agent

Hi there Tyrellsorum. Thank you for contacting us. We will be addressing your concern through your private message. Victo21

Groupie

Hello i just switched from an andriod to an iphone x and it says sim failure after i put it it what do i do
Agent

Hi there Kutemeikito. You would not be able to use the android sim card in an IPhone. Where did you purchase the IPhone from?