Unable to Activate New Phone (Error db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:IMEI is not found in NMS )

Highlighted

Unable to Activate New Phone (Error db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:IMEI is not found in NMS )

I am trying to activate my new phone I received, completely unlocked to all carrier including Sprint and Boost, and I keep getting the following error:

db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:IMEI is not found in NMS 

Data not found

Could you please assist with the problem?

**UPDATE: it now says the SIM is locked.**

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Unable to Activate New Phone (Error db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:IMEI is not found i...

Sorry to hear that, joynereh. Let’s check this thing out. Are you trying to create a new account or swap phones? Can you please let us know the make and model of your phone?

Highlighted

Re: Unable to Activate New Phone (Error db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:IMEI is not found i...

I am attempting to swap out phones. It's an iPhone 7.

Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for the information. We'll need to access your account to take a closer look. To further research, please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, device IMEI and ICCID (SIM card numbers).

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Unable to Activate New Phone (Error db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:IMEI is not found in N

Unable to activate my iPhone 6s and it's unlocked
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Unable to Activate New Phone (Error db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:IMEI is not found in N

Hi, Johnstone. Let's do some investigating. Did you purchase the SIM card kit https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=TopNav:Phones:BringYourPhone? 

Highlighted
Groupie

Im having the same issue. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @Lizcethc! We have replied your PM. Please check your inbox. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Same issue trying to activate XGODY y28 unlocked. db_no_data_found_exception-Client.701:355236008501984 is not found in NMS

Enthusiast

I know this is an old post, but I am having the same issue with my iphone 7 (that's unlocked).  I received a new Sim card at the Boost mobile store and wanted to activate it in order to swap my device. It's saying the same error code after I tried a few times. Could someone PLEASE HELP!