URGENT QUESTION!!!

Go to solution
Highlighted

URGENT QUESTION!!!

I ordered another iPhone from this site to switch from the one I already have. Can I somehow switch the phones on my own? Or will I have to go into my local store to do it?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: URGENT QUESTION!!!

Yes, you can switch the phones online. Simply login into your boost mobile account and click activate. Then find the selection that says upgrade device. Follow the onscreen instructions and everything will work out fine.
11 REPLIES 11

Yes, you can switch the phones online. Simply login into your boost mobile account and click activate. Then find the selection that says upgrade device. Follow the onscreen instructions and everything will work out fine.

I cannot find activate? ):
Accomplice

Its Best To Call BoostMobile Customer Service To Activate A New Phone...
[ATLANTIC1970]

Do you know how late they stay open???
Accomplice

Activate is at the very top of your browser. You can also find swap phones when logged into my account as one of the menu options. 

i paid for full service for this month and i change my paln did i add my money and it went by $3 a day and i just wanted my oringinal paln for the month i dont feel like its right that i paid full amount and didnt get full month of service now my service itereupt

Groupie

Is it possible to have two phone lines on one phone?
Groupie

what is my pin #.the the pin# i have is **** and when i use it it say invaild # .i pay my phone bill on 8/11/2016. i paid $37.00 i supose to have $5.00 cash back my phone# is [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information.]

If you're tryna get you 4-digit pin #.  Just Click here. Once the page opens, type in your phone number and a txt will be sent to you with your pin in it. you can then sign in and change it if need be