UNLOCK STATUS PLEASE

Highlighted
Accomplice

UNLOCK STATUS PLEASE

Hi there

I submitted a requested to get all 5 phones on our account unlocked on November 27.  We are eligible and have had the service and phones for 12 months.  Can I please get an update on the status of these?  I have the ref numbers for all 5 phones I can DM someone.  I would like to get this done because I ordered a new phone with Boost and want to swap devices but want to wait until the unlock procedure is complete.  Please advise

See more topics labeled with:
17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Agent

Re: UNLOCK STATUS PLEASE

Hi there, Melissa71. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone numbers, PINs and IMEI or DEC.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I’m not sure how to private message you.
Highlighted
Accomplice

@jalopez81 I’m not sure how to private message you the reference numbers
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Melissa71! In order to send a private message, you just need to click on my name, then click on the button that says "Send this user a private message". We'll be waiting for you! 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I sent a message to both of you. Thanks. I keep getting the run around when I call. It’s been a pretty bad experience for a simple request.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I am on the phone with Apple now and they know nothing about this and have no requests to unlock any of the phones I have requested. All 5 phones are eligible and there is no reason they cannot be unlocked.

I have been dealing with this for 3 days now. I was told it would take 1-2 days.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hello all, I was hoping to get an update from my unlock request that I submitted last Tuesday, November 27. Can someone please assist? I have a new iPhone XR that I bought from Boost on Black Friday that I want to swap out with one of the phones but don’t want to do it until the phone is unlocked.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello. Please send us a private message so we can investigate.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I sent one yesterday