UNLOCK MY PHONE

Highlighted

UNLOCK MY PHONE

I recently decided to switch mobile carriers as Boost does not get good reception in my area. I have called Boost customer service three times requesting that my device be unlocked. I have had the phone for over a year, and each representative assures me that I am eligible and that my phone will be unlocked soon. The first person I spoke with told me that my phone should be unlocked within 24 hours. I waited, and after the time passed I called back. The second representative told me that the first person was incorrect and that the process takes 72 hours so my phone would definitely be unlocked after two more days. I called again 72 hours after my original request was put in, and the representative informed me that it would take another WEEK to unlock my phone, conveniently after my next bill was due. I was promised that I would not need to pay for an extra month, but here I am on my bill date and my service was interrupted. I am now paying two phone bills on the same phone, one for Boost, and one for the new carrier, with whom I should have started my plan a week ago. Boost has not followed their own 48 hour unlock policy though I meet all of the requirements, and their customer service reps say whatever you want to hear at the time. Boost may be cheaper than other carriers, but their customer service is awful and the reception isn't worth it anyway.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: UNLOCK MY PHONE

Hi there! I'm truly sorry for the bad experience. Allow me to investigate. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number and PIN.