Tracking Number not working

Highlighted
Groupie

Tracking Number not working

I ordered an IPhone and I waited for a tracking number. Once I did get the number, I went to FedEx's website and put it in but it says it's invalid. I copy and pasted it and everything.
8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: Tracking Number not working

Sorry to hear that, @Anne_Colson. Please send us a private message with the order number to verify.

when i typed in the tracking number that it gave me FedEx said that it was invalid and to try again and i also payed for next day shipping yesterday and i have yet to have receive my phone.

Agent

Definitely want to look into this for you, nakiacooper34. Mind sending us a private message with the details?

Groupie

i just bought a iphone 8 yesterday and i got a tracking number but when i put it in it says there’s no tracking number matching the one y’all sent me
Groupie

my tracking number you guys gave me for my iphone 8 is not working

Hey there, mooseman1221! Please send me a private message with your tracking number. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Please send me a private message with your tracking number. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Groupie

ok i did