This device is not eligible to swap.

Accomplice

Re: This device is not eligible to swap.

I hope you can get it resolved. Did you buy the phone to use on the boost network? My phone also came from sprint. It was used but in really good condition. I paid in full
Through the boost up program.
Accomplice

Thanks,  me too! I paid the down payment of almost $600 and still need to pay another $500 something. I bought it brand new from Boost Mobiles site to use on Boost

Accomplice

Sounds like sprint needs to release it. My daughter in law had to wait a week for sprint to release hers when she switched to boost. But you bought yours at boost. I bet that is the delay. Let me know what happens. I understand your frustration, it should work day 1.
Accomplice

I have the same issue
Agent

Hi, Mammy! Do you have an unlocked phone? Did you buy your SIM kit? Please send us a private message so we can assist you with that. 

Accomplice

Yup over a month now and no answers as to why. I ended up shipping the phone back and getting a refund. Switching to Verizon this month. I also ended up getting a couple different sim kits and none of them worked. Good luck
Accomplice

I am not sure if it is unlocked. My current phone screen has been cracked and my son said he had a box of old and used phones that may work. I chose one that had a Boost as a carrier previously.
Agent

Hi, Mammy. Please send us a private messa with the account phone number, pin code, IMEI/DEC, and the SIM card number. 

Groupie

I just bought this phone and it won’t let me swap
Agent

Hi there, Karlyf42! We can help with that. What is the model of that phone?