This device is not eligible to swap.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

This device is not eligible to swap.

Currently, the phone i have on my account is busted and unusable. So i'm trying to swap my service to my iPhone 5s that is also with Boost. However, everything I try, i get the message, "This device is not eligible to swap." Can anyone help me?

178 REPLIES 178
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @Lanawilli1! We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, MEID/IMEI number of the phone that you are trying to activate, and the ICCID/SIM card number. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Did you ever get this issue resolved?

Highlighted
Agent

Hi kalliedeesmith. We'd like to help. Are you having issues to swap phones? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes, customer service game me a number to call and it worked immediately.
Highlighted
Agent

Hey, kalliedeesmith. If you need assistance to swap phones, let us know in a private message. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes, bought from Boost Mobile and it says sprint and can’t activate. Typed IMEI into sprints page and it says can’t activate because I still owe money on the phone when I bought with boost UP. Can’t activate it on Boost Mobile either. Almost a week and no real answers from Boost Movbile. I paid a lot of money and about ready to return the phone and switch carriers.
Highlighted
Agent

Alright, please let us have the IMEI # in a private message, along with your number and PIN, so we can look into this for you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

Did they give you a number to call?
Highlighted
Accomplice

They keep saying the escalation team is working on it. But that’s been said since Thursday and no updates
Highlighted
Agent

We understand. Do you have a case #? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25