This device is not eligible to swap.

Agent

Re: This device is not eligible to swap.

Hi there, @Lanawilli1! We definitely want to get this figured out for you ASAP. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, MEID/IMEI number of the phone that you are trying to activate, and the ICCID/SIM card number. 

Accomplice

Did you ever get this issue resolved?

Agent

Hi kalliedeesmith. We'd like to help. Are you having issues to swap phones? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Accomplice

Yes, customer service game me a number to call and it worked immediately.
Agent

Hey, kalliedeesmith. If you need assistance to swap phones, let us know in a private message. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Accomplice

Yes, bought from Boost Mobile and it says sprint and can’t activate. Typed IMEI into sprints page and it says can’t activate because I still owe money on the phone when I bought with boost UP. Can’t activate it on Boost Mobile either. Almost a week and no real answers from Boost Movbile. I paid a lot of money and about ready to return the phone and switch carriers.
Agent

Alright, please let us have the IMEI # in a private message, along with your number and PIN, so we can look into this for you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Accomplice

Did they give you a number to call?
Accomplice

They keep saying the escalation team is working on it. But that’s been said since Thursday and no updates
Agent

We understand. Do you have a case #? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25