This device is not eligible to swap.

Re: This device is not eligible to swap.

Hey there, Miguelnajera! We are answering you via private message. Please verify your inbox.

Im having the same issues please help!
Agent

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out. I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number, PIN number and the IMEI/MEID.

Accomplice

Hello,

I am trying to switch my device but I am also getting the message that it is not eligible to swap. Any help would be appreciated.
Groupie

I am having the same issue, trying to swap from an iPhone 7 Plus (Had an issue with the microphone not communicating with the brain of the phone) so after finding out I might as well buy a new phone I ended up going with the iPhone xr, they put the sim that was in my 7 plus into my new xr and when I tried to swap phones it gave me this message

Agent

Hello Vault404. The SIM cards in our network are not interchangeable. If the phone is unlocked, you need a special SIM, and if it is not unlocked, it is also possible that the SIM from your old phone is not compatible with the new phone. We'll have to take a closer look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Groupie

My iPhone 7 Plus is originally from T-mobile, but T-Mobile unlocked it so that it can be used with another carrier. Once unlocked, I put in my SIM card from my old Boost Mobile phone into my iPhone 7 Plus. On the top left, it displays “Sprint LTE” with 0 bars but the internet starts working fine after a minute. I just can’t receive or make calls and texts.

When I went to the Boost Mobile website to activate the phone, I get the “data not found” error after entering the IMEI number. I’m also getting a message that my SIM card has locked and that I have to contact customer support about it. Please help! I can only use cellular data but not talk and text on the phone right now.
Agent

Hi, moutonp. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages. 

I have the same problem

Groupie

Call or go in store and see if they have the right SIM card, my S7 SIM wasn’t compatible with my XR and after I got the right SIM card it worked just fine