This device is not eligible to swap.

Agent

Re: This device is not eligible to swap.

Sorry to hear that you feel this way @stc. How can we help you?

Highlighted
Groupie

I am having the same issue can someone help me
Groupie

HI!
You solved the message in a private session, which doesn't help the others with the same problem. i don't have a phone-duh- or I'd call. Why is My BOOST phone ineligible to be swapped?
-V.
Agent

Hey there, @vmart871! Thanks for contacting us. We'll do our very best to help! Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin, MEID/DEC number of the new phone and the SIM Card number that came with it. In order to do so, you just need to click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message". 

Groupie

Im having the same problem. Just bought a new phone to replace my broken one. Help would be greatly appreciated. 

Agent

Hi there, @manfr234! Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, MEID/IMEI number of the new phone and the ICCID/SIM card number to further assist you. 

Groupie

I'm having the same issue as I was trying to activate my iPhone 6s
Agent

Hi there, @atlgoku! Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, MEID/IMEI number of the phone, and the ICCID/SIM card number. 

Groupie

BOOST iPhone is "not eligible to swap?!?!?" No customer support available. 

Agent

Hey there, @LisaV! Looks like we’ll need to do some investigating. Can you private message us with MEID number of the phone? Thanks!