This device is not eligible to swap.

Agent

Re: This device is not eligible to swap.

Hey there dsloanjohnson. Let us figure this out. Please send me a Private Message with your phone, pin number, the MEID/DEC of the device and the SIM card number. 

Groupie

Hello, I’m having the same issue. Just bought an XR from apple, but it is listed as a supported device. I would like to get this sorted out as quickly as possible!!
Agent

Hi, Julien! Thanks for contacting us. We want to help. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Enthusiast

I too am having the same issues. Purchased an iPhone XR from the Apple Store and it keeps telling me the device is not eligible to swap.

Agent

Hello, @galbertson. We've received and replied to your private message. We'll be waiting for your response.

Highlighted
Groupie

I have the same problem
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Groupie

i’m having the same problem. Just brought a brand new iphone 6s plus from amazon to get rid of my old iphone 5s. I tried putting in my sim card and it didn’t work. So I went to Boost Mobile’s website and it was not working whatsoever. I tried everything. I am really upset.
stc Groupie
Groupie

boost *bleep* services and this employees on the-phone and-in the stores

stc Groupie
Groupie

they not gonna let u changeover noting they just *Bleep*!!!!!!