This device is not eligible to swap.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: This device is not eligible to swap.

I'm having same issue
Accomplice

Curent phone BST SAM J327 SLV XCVR SGL
I want to swap to IPhone 6s

Accomplice

Agent

Hi there, @manuel83! We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. Thanks. 

Groupie

I’m having the same issue, two days ago I ordered an iPhone 7+ and I wanted to transfer the service from my old 6s+ to this new one. I switched the SIM cards and I ordered a brand new plan for service, but it shows me this “swap” error message. Would be helpful if you a staff can contact me ASAP because I’m stuck with no service on any of my phones.
Agent

Hello Marcheesy. You need to use the SIM card that was included with the new phone. If you still experience the same issue, feel free to send us a private message so we may take a closer look.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Hi I am having the same problem with the Iphone 8 plus i just bought when trying to activate from my iphone 6 that is on boost i get the same message. please can someone help with this

Groupie

I have the same issue. I just received my replacement Iphone Xr 120 GB from Brightstar insurance. I went unto the boostmobile page to activate it but it is not letting me.

Agent

Hi, @esequielp96. We have replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.