Thinking about Switching from metro pcs to boost

SOLVED
Highlighted
Groupie

Thinking about Switching from metro pcs to boost

HELLO EVERYONE....I'M THINKING ABOUT SWITCHING CARRIERS I WANT TO PORT MY # FROM ANOTHER CARRIER TO BOOST.... I WANT TO TRY AN IPHONE 6 PLUS FOR THE FIRST TIME IF I ORDER ONLINE DOES IT COME WITH A SIM?...HOW LONG WOULD THE PORTING PROCESS TAKE?.....IF I ORDER ONLINE WILL I NEED TO PURCHASE A PLAN AS WELL?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Thinking about Switching from metro pcs to boost

Hello @meicy-o. Yes, if you purchase the device from the Boost Mobile website  it will come with a SIM card.

~ Joy

6 REPLIES
Agent

Hello @meicy-o. Yes, if you purchase the device from the Boost Mobile website  it will come with a SIM card.

~ Joy

Groupie

SO IF I PURCHASE THE PHONE I NEED TO PURCHASE A PLAN TO OR WOULD IT WORK RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX?

Enthusiast

Hi meicy-o,

I switched from MetroPCS about 9 months ago, but I made the switch through a boost store. They ported my number and set everything up within an hour, and offered me a better deal than what was listed on the boost site back then.  At the time they weren't offering a deal on the iPhone 5s., but they gave it to me for $99 when the boost site had it for $149.  Hope that helps. 

Groupie

THANKS....DO YOU THINK THEY'LL HAVE ANY PREOWNED IPHONE 6 PLUS IN THE STORE?

Enthusiast

It never hurts to stop in and ask, or give them a call to see if they have any in stock. 

Groupie

thanks for the advice