Switching from MetroPCS to Boost Mobile.

Go to solution

Switching from MetroPCS to Boost Mobile.

I have an iPhone 5s with a SIM card from Metro PCS that has been deactivated for about 4 and a half months. I was wondering if I can re-activate it with Boost Mobile? Also, do I have to unlock the phone before re-activating it with Boost Mobile (if it's possible)? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Switching from MetroPCS to Boost Mobile.

Hello @CollegeStudent8. We are able to activate certain unlocked phones from select carriers. You can find a list of compatible models and instructions on how to activate them in this website http://boost.co/2pyP16x.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Agent

Hello @CollegeStudent8. We are able to activate certain unlocked phones from select carriers. You can find a list of compatible models and instructions on how to activate them in this website http://boost.co/2pyP16x.

View solution in original post

Okay, thank you!

okay, I have similar question but your answer did not satisfy the question. Boost is showing a list of about 10 compatible transfer phones but also after typing in MEI num. says boost is working out kinks......can an unlocked iphone 5s be connected to boost? yes or no? also i have Samsung Galaxy On5 also unlocked. Can the Galaxy be connected to Boost service? yes or no? the site you refer to has been saying the same thing for quite some time . Copy and pasted below. Thank you. 

Bummer!

Something went wrong here on our end. Try entering your device ID again and be careful to enter the numbers correctly. If you continue to get this message, it may mean we are still working out the kinks.

Agent

Hi there, @AGC13! The unlocked  Verizon iPhone 5S is compatible with Boost Mobile. Unfortunately, the Samsung Galaxy On5 is not compatible with Boost Mobile.

Groupie

Where do I find my account number
Agent

Hi there, @Kaitwilz! Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you.