Switching Phones

Highlighted

Switching Phones

Hi there! I just bought a pre owned iphone 7 from boost.. Im wondering once i get it how do i switch my sim card over? Im goibg from an lg to an iphone is there any diffrence how would i switch ?
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Switching Phones

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out. You must use the SIM card that comes with the new phone. If you experience any issues making the changes online, feel free to contact us. We can help you activate it. 

Would i have to pay for anything extra and can i keep my same number? I have a boost phone now
Agent

No, you wouldn't have to pay extra for activating the phone, unless you activate it at store. 

Switching Phones

Hi I’m trying to switch from my old 6 iPhone to my old new 6 iPhone , it says i cannot swap the device but I swapped three times, is there a limit to swaps ?
Agent

Hello Highwaypoison. There are currently no limits to swaps. Let's take a look. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.