Swapping to new Iphone - CCID doesn't match

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Swapping to new Iphone - CCID doesn't match

Hello,

I'm trying to switch from my iPhone 6S+ to an iPhone XR. 

When I try to swap the devices, the CCID does not match the SIM card I have installed. If I manually type in the correct number, it gives me an error. I tried swapping the SIM and that didn't work, so I looked up the SIM card type I need for an XR and bought that through Boost. The pack I have came with 4 different SIM cards, and none of them work, and every time I try to swap it returns the same non-existent CCID number instead of the correct one. The website claimed the phone was activated but it still doesn't have service. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Swapping to new Iphone - CCID doesn't match

I see. Let's take a closer look. Please send us a private message with the phone's IMEI and the numbers on the SIM cards that you have. 

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hello. Let's take a look. Is it an unlocked iPhone XR? 

Groupie

I don’t believe so. I bought it used but as far as I know the previous owner was also on Boost.
Agent

I see. Let's take a closer look. Please send us a private message with the phone's IMEI and the numbers on the SIM cards that you have. 

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.