Swapped phones not working

Go to solution
Highlighted
Not applicable

Swapped phones not working

My mom has been using her virgin mobile iPhone 4 for years. I recently gave my mom my old vm iPhone 4s. When I tried to activate it, it said the phone was locked. So I closed the browser to try to figure out if my old phone was ready to use. Then she said she wasn’t able to send texts on the phone she was currently using. When I went back to the website, it showed that the 4s was activated. Yet neither phone is working. How long does it take for the service to switch phones?
See more topics labeled with:
22 REPLIES 22
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue. We’d be happy to help. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code and DEC or IMEI of the phone you want to switch to. 

Groupie

I tried to swap my phone on the website and i still cannot make phone calls.  

Highlighted
Agent

We are really sorry for the inconvenience. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.