Swapped device-- still no service??

Highlighted
Accomplice

Swapped device-- still no service??

I swapped devices today and now My Boost lists my new device as my device, but I'm still not getting any service.  I tried logging in with my icloud information and it says it sent me an authentication code to my "other devices", which I don't have.  It says it can give me a confirmation number through my phone number, but I can't receive phone calls or texts on my phone. so that's no help.  I'm currently without wifi in my house so setting up my phone is exceedingly difficult.  Someone help me ASAP, please. 

53 REPLIES 53
Highlighted
Agent

What type of phone is the new phone? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

It is a black Xr
Highlighted
Enthusiast

This same problem is happening to me 😕
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, sp130. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the phone. 

To better assist you, please send us a private message with this information: 

- Phone number 
- PIN 
- DEC or IMEI  (dial *#06# to get it)
- SIM card number (ICCID) 

Highlighted
Agent

What color is the SIM card? Have you received it in an envelope?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Yeah I received it with my phone. It was the orange boost SIM card,
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Someone please help me, I got the my new phone and swapped everything over and activated it but it’s not actually activated and I’m not connected to the cellular data. I can’t do the troubleshooting reprogram my phone because I cant call and when I call the ## number it says error.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I’m having this same problem! I switched to a new iPhone and it lists my new device as My Device, but I have No Service!
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I have the SIM card and everything!
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @mupright16 Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.