Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Swapped device-- still no service??

Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Swapped device-- still no service??

I’m having the same problem, I swapped phones but it still has no service
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Tray92302. Thanks for contacting us.

It seems that you need to program the phone to catch the service. For iPhone, please follow these steps:

0. Turn the phone off and back on
1. Tap Phone icon.
2. Tap Key Pad if necessary
3. Enter ##873283# and Call
4. Starting Service Update, tap OK.
5. Service Update Complete, tap OK.

When the carrier logo displays in the top left corner, the iPhone update has completed. 

Highlighted
Groupie

It says call failed
Highlighted
Agent

Let's take a closer look. Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN, and the phone's MEID/DEC or IMEI. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

im having the same exact issue 

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @deonte22. Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I don't have an iPhone but I'm having this same problem with my Android device that I just swapped to yesterday
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, manifesto24. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.  To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hi I’m having the same problem after I tried switching from my android galaxy j7 perx to my iPhone 7 plus
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Codito49! Let's get this thing resolved ASAP. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code, and the IMEI of the phone and ICCID/SIM card number.