Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Swapped device-- still no service??

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Swapped device-- still no service??

@Dawnydawn71: Thanks for the info. Try a carrier reset which is to dial ##25327# and press the Call button.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I got a message, iPhone not activated contact your carrier if this problem continues to occur
Highlighted
Agent

@Dawnydawn71: Thanks! Please try these steps: 

1. Tap Phone > Tap Key Pad.
2. Type ##UPDATE# (##873283#).
3. Phone will process updates. Then Tap OK.
4. When Service Update is complete, tap OK.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

It says it failed
Highlighted
Agent

We understand, @jabberbody. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and UICC ID. 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Please help me figure this issue out
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Mandyisme86. thanks for reaching out. If you still need assistance, please send me a Private Message and more details about the issue.  

Highlighted
Enthusiast

If u can tell me how to send u a private message I would love to but this is my first time ever using this service
Highlighted
Agent

I understand. Just got to the top of my profile, click on it and you will see the option to send a Private Message. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I did find out that when I tried updating my prl that it's not allowing my phone to make any changes and when I tried to access my network point of access or wherever its supposed to connect with the network, it doesn't have any points listed at all