Swapped device-- still no service??

Highlighted
Accomplice

Swapped device-- still no service??

I swapped devices today and now My Boost lists my new device as my device, but I'm still not getting any service.  I tried logging in with my icloud information and it says it sent me an authentication code to my "other devices", which I don't have.  It says it can give me a confirmation number through my phone number, but I can't receive phone calls or texts on my phone. so that's no help.  I'm currently without wifi in my house so setting up my phone is exceedingly difficult.  Someone help me ASAP, please. 

53 REPLIES 53
Highlighted
Agent

@Dawnydawn71: Thanks for the info. Try a carrier reset which is to dial ##25327# and press the Call button.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I got a message, iPhone not activated contact your carrier if this problem continues to occur
Highlighted
Agent

@Dawnydawn71: Thanks! Please try these steps: 

1. Tap Phone > Tap Key Pad.
2. Type ##UPDATE# (##873283#).
3. Phone will process updates. Then Tap OK.
4. When Service Update is complete, tap OK.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

It says it failed
Highlighted
Agent

We understand, @jabberbody. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and UICC ID. 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Please help me figure this issue out
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Mandyisme86. thanks for reaching out. If you still need assistance, please send me a Private Message and more details about the issue.  

Highlighted
Enthusiast

If u can tell me how to send u a private message I would love to but this is my first time ever using this service
Highlighted
Agent

I understand. Just got to the top of my profile, click on it and you will see the option to send a Private Message. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I did find out that when I tried updating my prl that it's not allowing my phone to make any changes and when I tried to access my network point of access or wherever its supposed to connect with the network, it doesn't have any points listed at all