Swapped device-- still no service??

Accomplice

Swapped device-- still no service??

I swapped devices today and now My Boost lists my new device as my device, but I'm still not getting any service.  I tried logging in with my icloud information and it says it sent me an authentication code to my "other devices", which I don't have.  It says it can give me a confirmation number through my phone number, but I can't receive phone calls or texts on my phone. so that's no help.  I'm currently without wifi in my house so setting up my phone is exceedingly difficult.  Someone help me ASAP, please. 

27 REPLIES 27
Accomplice

Re: Swapped device-- still no service??

Also bears saying that the only option it's giving me is to wait a few days to go through authentication.  I need this phone online ASAP and that's simply not an option.

Agent

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, jabberbody. Let’s check this thing out. We'd like to access your account to further assist you. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and ICCID (SIM card numbers) of the phone that was recently activated.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Accomplice

Thanks for the quick reply!  Private message sent.

Accomplice

Running out of time on my computer terminal and won't be able to access the internet at my home unless service is activated.  Please advise.

Accomplice

It's working now.  Thank you! Robot Happy

Agent

Sorry for the late reply. It's great to hear that your phone is working. Please, get back to us if you need further assistance. We remain at your service.

Enthusiast

I am having the exact same issue

Agent

Hi there, @Dawnydawn71! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. What type of phone do you have?

Enthusiast

I originally had an iPhone 6, switched it with a 5c.