Suspicious text from android

Go to solution

Re: Suspicious text from android

Hey there, Jstiltner121! Has this message been preventing you from any normal use of your device?

Groupie

No, not that I'm aware of.  However I kept it because I thought it was very suspicious and wanted to google it.   

After reading that someone else who received the text was being targeted on FB it scares me a little since Boost has no clue where this message came from. 

Mine reads:

//ANDROID:

System message-

Please ignore.

CFGs3827.0=011

7aS9C0j2n4//CM

Understood. We can definitely send the information to our advance technicians to take a look at it.   

Groupie

Well that's a good idea, but I think that should have already been done since I am not the only one it has happened to.  

Thanks a bunch for the detailed feedback! We’ll be sure to pass it on.

Enthusiast

my phone is up to date...

Enthusiast

Did you ever find the origin of this? I have been trying to understand this message for weeks
Enthusiast

To Boost mobile-This has not been resolved so why do is say it does! You techs at boost mobile suck!!  I have been getting many unwanted calls and text with unwanted eggplants !!! I need this to stop NOW!

Agent

Hi unicorn7. We're sorry for the situation you are experiencing. We'd like to take a closer look. Can you give us more details of your issue? You are getting calls and messages from people you do not know? Do you have screenshots of it? Can you send us details in a private message? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25