Super poor customer service

Highlighted

Super poor customer service

Spoke with 18 different representatives so far and I still don't have a problem resolved. I am trying to acitvate an iphone 11 and there is a problem with the simm card that came with it. Phone calls were dropped on 3 different occasions and no one call me back afterwards.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Safemike1. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. 

Highlighted

I bought a new iphone 11 from Boost Mobile online and it came with a simm card. I I tried to transport a phone number from a Sprint account to the new phone. Sprint acknowledges they transferred the phone number 3 days ago to Boost Mobile.. I have spoke to 19 customer service reps so far. Some just dropped the calls and never called me back, and others just could not help. Extremely poor customer service.
Highlighted
Agent

Please send us a private message to further assist you. 

Highlighted

How do I send a private message?
Highlighted
Agent

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".