Stolen Phone Sold By Boostmobile.com

Accomplice

Stolen Phone Sold By Boostmobile.com

I purchased an Iphone 6s Plus from the Boostmobile website on August 2nd and all of a sudden my service stopped yesterday September 26th. Today I was told that they sold me a stolen phone and that they've cancelled my line and put a tag on my account. Then I was told that there's nothing that they can do and that they won't reimburse me for the stolen phone that they sold and shipped to my home. I've been on the phone with them since yesterday when my service stopped working and started roaming. Now I'm being told I need to handle this situation because there's nothing Boost can do to help me.

Passed pissed off and now Boost is trying to legally rob me of my funds for a purchase I made via their website as well as months of payments to my account. Mind you that I've had the same number for over a year and all I did was upgrade from an adroid device to an apple device.

21 REPLIES 21
Accomplice

Wait...

There are a lot of "they" told me, ect... in your post. Can you re type it and be more specific, like who exactly told you it was stolen, who told you they could do nothing, ect....?
Agent

Really sorry to hear about this, @Homeey. We definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN so we can take a closer look?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Accomplice

@Ron4boost wrote:
Wait...

There are a lot of "they" told me, ect... in your post. Can you re type it and be more specific, like who exactly told you it was stolen, who told you they could do nothing, ect....?

I purchased an Iphone 6S Plus online and now my service has been canceled and you guys (Boostmobile) said that you won't reimburse me for selling me a stolen Iphone. My phone was in perfectly working condition then all of a sudden my phone went into roaming mode. I explained the issue I was having to the Boostmobile Rep thinking maybe I missed a payment and that my service was cancelled but that wasn't the issue. So the representatives tell me that my device is now tagged and has been reported lost/stolen. I purchased this phone as an upgrade online via boostmobile.com because my ZTE stopped working. How dare these (Boostmobile) reps tell me to purchase another phone and to be told to find a way to handle the situation because this is not Boostmobile's issue. I can't even trust that Boostmobile is selling me a legit device now and I've been a customer for years but I definitely think that this will be the end of my business with you guys as my carrier. 

Very disrespectful and unprofessional.

Who can help me?

They as in Boostmobile customer care reps.

Accomplice

I can’t see Boost not doing something if you have all recipes/emails where you purchased the IPhone from them. Get your documentation together and bring it to a Boost Mobile store. I’m sure it can be ironed out.
Accomplice

I have all of my documentation, receipts, confirmation emails etc. Once confirming this information, I was told that I never had an account with Boostmobile and I’ve been a customer of Boostmobile for over a year especially with this same number and account. As I stated earlier, all I did was upgrade my device a little over a month ago via the Boostmobile website from an android ZTE device to an Apple IPhone 6S Plus Preowned device and now this. I really hope this issue gets resolved but it’s not for me to sit here quietly either because as I can plainly see by me spending countless hours on the phone with Boostmobile reps to no resolution maybe by informing others within the Boostmobile community about what has happened to me a step to take action may actually happen. I’ve only had two Boostmobile customer care reps show concern in regard to my situation which I truly appreciate while others stood firm in stating that my device was stolen and that there is nothing they could do which is the worse statement I could have received when you are the reputation and face of this company. To keep asking me are you sure that you’re a customer of Boostmobile and not Virgin Mobile multiple times felt very disrespectful when I’ve had this account and line for over a year with Boostmobile accepting my payments and now my purchase of a new device last month to now tell that maybe I should contact Virgin Mobile.

WOW!
Accomplice

Just wow!

This is pretty much a worst case scenario that I can imagine. Please allow the Boost Mobile agents here, who have already reached out to you, to help you. I would expect full resolution and nothing less. Please keep us updated as to the outcome, as I would expect any service/business I pay for, would not allow such things to happen and be more than eager to fix right away!
Agent

Hi, Homeey! Please accept our heartfelt apology. Please send me a Private Message  to further assist you. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this.

Accomplice

Hello @RossyC, did you receive my pm yesterday?
Agent

We understand your frustration & are truly sorry for the inconvenience. Please send us a DM with your phone number, and the order key of the iPhone so we can chat further.