Stolen Phone Sold By Boostmobile.com

Accomplice

Stolen Phone Sold By Boostmobile.com

I purchased an Iphone 6s Plus from the Boostmobile website on August 2nd and all of a sudden my service stopped yesterday September 26th. Today I was told that they sold me a stolen phone and that they've cancelled my line and put a tag on my account. Then I was told that there's nothing that they can do and that they won't reimburse me for the stolen phone that they sold and shipped to my home. I've been on the phone with them since yesterday when my service stopped working and started roaming. Now I'm being told I need to handle this situation because there's nothing Boost can do to help me.

Passed pissed off and now Boost is trying to legally rob me of my funds for a purchase I made via their website as well as months of payments to my account. Mind you that I've had the same number for over a year and all I did was upgrade from an adroid device to an apple device.

21 REPLIES 21
Accomplice

Have you received my private messages?
Agent

Hi there! We've received your private messages. A reply will be sent shortly. 

Accomplice

Hello,
Have you received my private messages?
Accomplice

Ok. Thank you
Enthusiast

I was ripped off two and wondered if you ever got your money back?

Agent

Hi there airamericaweb. We definitely would like to look into this. Please send us a private message with the details and we will figure this out. Victor21

Enthusiast

DOA Out of the Box Experience!

Trying to get RMA with Address or Shipping Label to send back asap...

Need information as this phone is absolutely no good to me. Boost should overnight a replacement phone with return shipping as this was not my fault. Libility should be on Boost for selling a bum phone on their website.  I question how many others may have been taken and if they ever received a refund. Phone was not tested before it left the center. Wonder why?

BrickedBricked

Agent

HI there. Please send us a private message so we could address this accordingly. 

Enthusiast

sorry about that reply was to be private ...  

Agent

Understood. Please private message us in private.