Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Sprint iPhone 7 Plus won’t activate

Highlighted
Groupie

Sprint iPhone 7 Plus won’t activate

I have a Sprint iPhone 7 Plus I have spent the last two plus weeks and over 20 calls and 50+ hours trying to activate under the BYOP program. I’m currently on a Sprint locked iPhone 6s that I pulled to boost. I am having the SAME issue I did when transferring my iPhone 6s except I’ve received about 30 different answers as to why it won’t work this time. I don’t want to buy another phone I want to use the phone I have- now the website is telling me it’s not eligible to swap which I also know isn’t true because the phones paid off and belonged to a family member. ALL I get is a no service message. It has a brand new boost sim inserted can someone PLEASE HELP ME? Otherwise I seriously think I’m going to leave boost after over 15 YEARS as a customer and take all FIVE of my phone lines with me.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Sprint iPhone 7 Plus won’t activate

Sorry to hear that, Acornhoopsdi. Let’s check this thing out. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI of the iPhone 7 Plus and the ICCID from the new SIM card?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello!! I am currently having this same problem with a paid-off Sprint Iphone 7. I was trying to figure out how to message you but I can't find it. Please get in contact with me I really need this to work! I broke my other phone and have been without for almost a week. Thank you so much for your time @RossyC 

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @carsongreco! Thanks for reaching out to us. We'd like to help. Please shoot us a private message as soon as possible for further help. To private message us, simply click on my username so that you can see the option to send private messages. Thanks.