Shipping

Highlighted
Accomplice

Shipping

I ordered a phone yesterday around 1 pm...paid for next business day shipping..50 something dollars was taken out of my account..and it is still saying order processing..what’s the point of paying for next day if it’s not next day..also money taken out of my account for it.
8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: Shipping

Hi there, @Silva485! Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local-destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day.

Accomplice

I understand that but my order was placed YESTERDAY at 1pm and here it is 4:12 pm and it still says processing...AND money was taken from my bank account already. Not happy! I paid for next day I expect next day no matter what time the order is placed.
Accomplice

I would like an answer as to when I’m actually getting my phone...and since it’s been over 24 hours since I placed the order I want a refund of the next day shipping charge.
Accomplice

And I just got a message saying I was not going to get it until monday
Agent

Hey there, @Silva485! Thanks for contacting us. If the order (or the payment) is received after 1:00 PM, the order won't start its processing until the next day (which on this case is today). Now, since we don't work on weekends, the device will arrive the next business day (as instructed on the shipping method), which is Monday on your specific scenario.

Accomplice

I want a refund on my next day shipping. Money was taken out my account YESTERDAY..not today..YESTERDAY for the phone and NEXT DAY SHIPPING and now I’m not getting the phone until Monday?!?
Accomplice

If money was taken out of my account today that would be different..again it was taken out YESTERDAY...had no problem taking the money but have a hard time delivering the phone when people pay for next day.
Agent

Yes, @Silva485! But since it was yesterday after 1:00 PM ,the order started its processing today. In fact, the shipping method is called "Next  Business Day", meaning that when the phone arrives this Monday, you are still getting the benefit. If you would've selected free shipping, you would have gotten the phone by Friday or Thursday.

Also, the information regarding the 1:00 PM time shows up when selecting the shipping method while placing the order. Unfortunately, a refund is not possible since you are still getting the benefit you paid for.