Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Searching/No Service iPhone 6

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Searching/No Service iPhone 6

To send a private message, click on the picture of a user and, in the next scree, click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Groupie

I have the iphone 6s plus and am havinf rhe same issue i cant make any calls and only wifi works. Please help. Whay can i do to male it work
Highlighted
Agent

Hey Teeteekay, please  send us a Private Message so we can look into this for you.

Highlighted
Accomplice

My phone has been searching for service for over 24 hours now I need my phone ASAP I have family emergencies I need to be able to make calls

Highlighted
Accomplice

I can’t get any help from anywhere I can’t even call 611. Is it time for me to find a better carrier?

Highlighted
Agent

Hi Mashatrian! Is this happening anywhere you go, or just at specific places? Have you checked on the phone's network settings to see if there are any disabled features? Please send us your zip code and nearest cross-streets, to check for a possible service outage.

EdwinRG.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Everywhere I go I know there is no outage my wife’s iPhone is working fine

Highlighted
Accomplice

92243 imperial ave & vine st
Highlighted
Groupie

My phone is having this issue
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Cbrazil. Let’s do some investigating. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs? Are you getting any error message when trying to use the service? Can you please let us know the make and model of the phone?