Searching/No Service iPhone 6

Highlighted
Groupie

Searching/No Service iPhone 6

I ordered an iPhone 6 the day before Thanksgiving, received it yesterday, and tried activating it but it says it's either searching for a signal or that I have no service at all. As a result, I can't log in to my Apple ID, I can't call, text, download apps, etc. I've tried calling Customer Sevice/Care but they couldn't help me. I've tried turning my phone off and on, dialing ##72786#, resetting the network settings, resetting content & settings, but nothing is working.
35 REPLIES 35
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Searching/No Service iPhone 6

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, MelSmith. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have no service on my iPhone 6s Plus either
Highlighted

Were you able to resolve the issue?  I've been on the phone at least a dozen times with Boost customer support to fix the same issue.  Took the phone into a Boost service store and they were able to fix it for me, but a day later had the same issue again . . . with no luck fixing it this time around!  

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, LMenough. How about we take a closer look at this? DM us your phone # so we can follow up.

Highlighted
Groupie

Having the same problem. Have been for a week. Tried calling tried taking my phone into boost no help at all. I paid my bill a week ago and it’s fustrating because I wasted 45 dollars and I can’t even use my phone without WiFi.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Robcraft. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs? Victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

What do you mean by cross street. Zip is 45013
Highlighted
Agent

Any two street interception near you. Please, send us a private message with that info.

Highlighted
Groupie

There isn’t a option to private message